- Call time 9:30 am, dressed in blue jeans and show shirts. Mr. Rowe was specific about this.
- Eat a good breakfast before you arrive. Bring a snack for the bus if you need it. Students will not have the opportunity to eat again until after 3:00 pm.
- Bring “Dinkles”, black socks, instrument, reeds, valve oil, Water Jug, Guard shoes, Flags/Rifles, Guard Black Leggings, Money for Food X 2.
- Plan for cool weather temp on Saturday 68 / 51 … (Under Armour, Jacket etc)
- We will have two performances – Afternoon and Evening. We expect to arrive back at AFHS around 10:40 pm to unload the trucks and buses.
- See email sent 10/10/2016 for the full schedule.